Dilemma

It is not about the sensory touch that I want to talk today. It is not about the physical aspect of this bounded life, caged and engulfed in the necessity to consummate love. The contact that I speak of is about perceiving someone’s soul, not just seeing also but tasting and smelling the spirit of someone else. But how can my mind which is a physical identity in itself understand the concept of a form belonging to the other realm, and even though if I get the competence to answer this question, still my search for the other soul would seem endless.

Beliefs are subject matters that belong and change as we shift from one individual to other. My belief, if I say, is strong with the view point of soul-mate. Two souls intertwined in space and time continuum in such a manner that they become one. Single and unique identity yet distinguishable in terms of personality, like two pieces of a big puzzle, which when separate make no sense but together show the complete picture. I am talking about this touch, for I am half in myself. Privileged are those who find the souls they were looking for and for some the search never ends, they settle for the second best option, the make-do soul or the next best-fit. The biggest dilemma that I face in believing this soul-mate concept is that how do we find this perfect fitting soul? Too many questions need to be answered but till then I will keep looking. But then again this Droid is a robot, having no soul of its own. Can a soul-less entity look for a soul to get in sync with? Another thought to be worked upon.


On a wall this Droid puts his hand to feel a soul but the reciprocation is non-existent. Keep on searching my friend. But remember sometimes too much waiting can be dangerous.


Comments