Some Privacy, Please.

Who am I? First of all there is an identity crises. A few years ago my status as a planet was snatched away from me. They put me in a group of dwarf planets, they put me amongst the likes of the Kupier Belt. I don't mind it. For nature doesn't run on human commands.

All that humans have is the capability to classify things as and which way they like. I was a planet earlier, but not now. Since when do you humans start playing Gods? If there are any Gods? Humans have been spying on objects of celestial origin like myself for a long time now. They say that it is for study purpose. For better understanding of the Universe. But be cautious for humans are a breed capable of making any species believe that what ever they say is true. They have been observing us through their big glass guns. Telescopes they call them. Tracking our every move, rotation or revolution. Peaking underneath our surfaces. Making us naked in-front of everyone.

Sometimes they even send their scientific probes closer to us. I personally despise these things, as much as humans hate the house flies revolving around them. But to my dismay I don't have any hands, I cannot kill these probes. But humans have hands and in their one hand they have a fly zapper. What skills these humans have.

Recently I was in news again, as some space probe named "The New Horizons" reached closer to me after 9.5 years of journey. I didn't feel much disturbed by it earlier but then I was wrong. They started blasting my private images all over. Over the internet, over the television sets and posters were put up everywhere. They said that I have a heart now. I didn't know whether to laugh on this conclusion or be sad about the little knowledge the humans possess. "It is my ass you fools", I said to myself, for my heart is inside.I have always had a heart inside me but humans chose to see the ass print. Sadly they don't understand my language, for I am unclassified, like a soul just freed from the body, my position is undecided, Heaven or Hell, tell us your deeds. Planet or not a planet, they decide.

So, it is my humble request to all the fellow celestial bodies, that you too should wake up from your slumber for humans are invading your privacy everyday. They have not even left their home planet alone. Drilling, mining, exploding, deforestation and what not, Earth is not what it used to be. Oh Earth you had one natural satellite, your companion in tough times, but now you have so many of these artificial ones that I cannot even recognize your face. And if you-the other celestial bodies don't get to your senses soon humans would invade you too. And not just with probes but with human hands and feet.


So, humans it is an humble request from me(Pluto) to you that leave us alone and give us some privacy, please.

Earth?
Can you see my ass?








      

image source:images.google.com

Comments