Mirror- A trapped soul





I see you, you see me,
Left becomes right,
In me probably, wrong is right,
There are two of you,
Dangling in the pendulum of reality, to and fro,
You are pseudo in me, outside you are real,
Then why one look in this virtual eye instills a confident feel,
I will hold your secrets like a best friend,
Scratch my surface and hope me to shatter because I don’t bend,
I am sorry my opposite self, I can’t shake hands,
My existence is as long as you don’t display your anger and wraths,
I have my sorrows too; sadly I am all but a visual replica,
I see you playing the sad tunes; I want to play the harmonica,
I am not a racist,
I don’t know who of them all is the fairest,
I exist in the physical dimension but my soul is stationary,
Oh my friend set me free of my reflective misery.

Comments

Post a Comment