Sia’s Elastic Heart-A review



Please watch the video titled Sia-Elastic Heart, or else you'd be wasting your precious time reading this review.

Now I am no critic and I know that this video has got a lot of negative bashing over the internet. But just hear my out my opinion. In my views, the adult and the child of being of opposite genders are symbolical with the fact that we become completely different individuals when we grow old. The cage represents the modern shackles that keep us bounded in these prisons of success, money and fame. Whereas the girl(Maddie’s character) is playing the role of past, being wild, happy, and somehow free from this cage. She can move in and out of the cage as she is never ever in one. But the man(Shia Labeouf’s character) is reserved, is fearful, he wants to break free but just cannot, he shows that he has the requisite amount of strength by hanging from the roof of the cage. The man wants to break free, be as carefree as he was in the past once. But he simply cannot and he also cannot let the child go, as the past is his strength. But the cage is too strong to break free.
And so the adult is never able to break free, all he has is a tough skin and an elastic heart. But what am I to know my mind is full of thoughts and I am not a free bird either.

Comments