Doors to Darkness

There are no doors to darkness,
But a pathway that one transcends,
From the purest white, to shades of black,
In this societal mind, freedom is unstacked,
Some tread lightly, for some it is a freeway,
Mind brimming with thoughts from sanity to insanity,
The faster one moves, the slower everything gets,
Nothing seems to change and life in is abyss,
To view the correct path without lights is tough,
On some nights moon be our companion in rough,
But moon again has its share of darkness,
No doors just an expression of phases,
Then will you look for your guiding star ?
Will then in the shiny city-lights it seem so far ?
The Sun is within yourself,
Not in the heaven beyond the cloud's shelf,
The inner light will reveal,
For in darker times this flame will prevail,
But I am no spiritual being,
For me these are merely just words that I am saying,
For my mind is nearly full of thoughts,
For I've seen colors, but not of all sorts.

Comments