Without A Divine Force.

I look up, to the sky at night,
Some stars I see, resembling people I've met, but still unknown,
They form a pattern, a group of might,
How much energy each of them possess, but still from far they appear like pieces of stone,

The moon is also shining today at its prime,
All I do is hope that some one other is also staring at this celestial body,
I often see some eyes in the light, direct contact is impossible at this time,
This gazing process is like drinking, it makes me groggy,

The wind is blowing so well,
I just wish I were a speck of dust, I'd just blow away with it,
Neither too cold nor too warm, this wind calms me and makes my soul swell,
Though I do not see it, I know it is there because I can feel it,

And people still believe that all this existence is just pure coincidence,
This is hard for my mind to absorb,
How can one define such degree of randomness,
For this bountiful things how can they sit there on their own,

But again, I am not being obstinate,
If some one can show me a proof, then,
I will reciprocate,
For sometimes my beliefs can change,

Nature is not cruel, its our human mind that blocks,
We measure others in the terms money and gold,
 For my mind is full of thoughts,
And yes, I believe in GOD.

 

Comments