Brain-Damage

A song not long ago I heard,
Was ringing the whole day and today my senses were not blurred,
We the mankind have damaged our minds,
Because we don't see happiness and the signs,
Signs that tell us what have we made ourselves into?
Just swinging like a pendulum to and fro,
Running behind success, our lives are full of rampage,
May be its the the need to survive, but I think this is Brain Damage.

The Pink Floyd recorded, there's someone in my head but its not me,
Very true, we are not ourselves these days, our minds are pseudo free,
At heart we are lonely,
But this fact is very difficult to accept,
Blinded by money we tend to forget the happiness prospect,
Rupee bills are important, but then of life, it is just one aspect,
Running behind success, our lives are full of rampage,
May be its the the need to survive, but I think this is Brain Damage.

We laugh at others without knowing their pain,
One day, on you, the clouds of trouble might just bring the showers of rain,
Then we would understand, but till then we would have already become insane,

Don't damage your brain, Its all the wealth you have.


Comments