My Soul, My New Soul

My Soul has radiance,
My New Soul has radiation,

My Soul nobody can see,
My New Soul I display, jauntily,

My Soul is shapeless and formless,
My New Soul has many shapes and variants,

My Soul has some secrets,
My New Soul has even darker streaks,

My Soul is free,
My New Soul is always locked under some proprietary,

My Soul will be punished for sins, later,
My New Soul, if somebody sees in it, I shall burn faster,

My Soul has eternal energy,
My New Soul needs a charger to be in synergy,

My Soul is ageless,
My New Soul is like a trend, gets old with every typed text,

My Soul needs no color to shine,
My New Soul needs a golden glow to be in modern time,

My Soul asks for meditation,
My New Soul asks for capacitive touch screen,


My Soul is my spirit,

My New Soul is my mobile, have you seen it?
No one will buy this new soul

Comments